Tuesday 17 January 2012

A Burst of Sunshine...

Ok, so it is the wrong colour, but I think I can be forgiven as it is so long since I have seen the sun. Thankfully, it has put in an appearance the last couple of days, which has been lovely! I much prefer cold, crisp, sunny dog walks to all the milder, greyer weather we have had!

I have been busy needle felting. I had a go with my daughter's hand-held felting needles, which are better for fine work than my embellishing machine, but I decided that the machine is quicker and makes a firmer felt. I think I am just too impatient to do it by hand!


This brooch can be found in my Etsy shop and I will be listing a couple more over the next day or two.


1 comment:

  1. Love those rich deep colours - very beautiful! And I agree, clear crisp sunny days always cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete