Thursday 8 December 2011

Craft Blog Christmas Party

Join the party!

I have been missing in action for a while- life has been pretty busy as I know you are all finding for yourselves!
Ten Plus Textiles had a great time exhibiting at Harrogate and we delivered work to Sale Waterside Arts Centre on Tuesday for our exhibition starting on Saturday. Other than that I have been busy shopping, wrapping, making, ferrying children around to college interviews and band rehearsals, battling the elements to walk the dog and cleaning my carpets- what a social whirl:)

3 comments:

  1. You must be breathless! Makes me so, just reading all about it.

    Have a small bazaar on Saturday too, and am madly attempting to make some stocking stuffers for it. However, the blog and commenting on others' sites has been neglected too - and have not yet mastered the ability to do both at the same time.

    Hope you have a successful time on Saturday.

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy, not too busy I hope to sneak in a coffee and mince pie ;)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel - this is always such a busy and stressful time of year, and to be exhibiting at the same time - well, I can't even imagine!

    Glad Harrogate went well, and will definitely try and get down to see your work at Sale :)

    ReplyDelete