Saturday 18 April 2015

Lisbon 2015

Hello lovely people.

The sun is shining and I'm holding on to the holiday feeling after our wonderful trip to Lisbon.


I'm slowly working through my photos and the tonnes of washing (thank goodness for the dry weather) and easing my way back into day to day life. It has been so good to spend time with my family- walking, eating and laughing. Come September our daughter will be moving away to uni and the following year one of our sons will probably be on his way too, so these times together are very precious.


I will bring more pictures here later in the week.

In the meantime, I'd like to show you my shiny new website;

www.dottyb.co.uk

I'd love you to pop by and have a browse and let me know what you think.

Have a lovely weekend.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment