Friday 21 November 2014

Christmas Shopping

I'm really excited to announce that I'll be taking my "Dotty B" stall to the "Off The High Street" Christmas Market at Castlefield Market on 5th, 6th and 7th December.


My sewing machine has been smoking, my rotary cutter has blunted and I have to keep cleaning fusible web from my iron as I've been busy, busy making lots of goodies to sell.


The Christmas Markets in Manchester are wonderful and the Castlefield events will be a great addition, full of gorgeous food,vintage and quality handmade goods. If you can get over then I'm sure you'll find lots of lovely Christmas presents as well as having a fabulous, festive time. It's indoors and there will be plenty of cake!

The markets will be held at Uppercampfield every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 28th November to 21st December.


Be there or be square!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment