Wednesday 31 August 2011

Green Feet

Hi! Alfie here! I'm just hijacking my Mum's blog to show you how handsome I look even after playing out (my Mum says I'm a bit bedraggled, but I don't know what she means.)

We had a great run around the field this morning and I got to play football, chases and races with my boy brother- I won every time. It was great fun because the big grass mower was there and it leaves lots of clumps of mown grass for me to wee on!!

I'm really liking the green tinge around my paws from all the wet grass.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Alfie I like your new look... but can understand why your mum doesn't agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does she mean bedraggled? The outrage!
    Alfie you look most handsome in that picture and don't let anyone tell you different.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bertie- I know! She can be a bit of a cheeky Moo!

    ReplyDelete