Friday 13 November 2015

Long Time No See!

Hello!
I daren't look at the date that I last blogged- no excuse really, just life plodding on! I'd forgive you if you have given up on me. I just haven't been very good at taking photos to show you or getting my head together to write something interesting.

Life here has changed a little. My daughter has gone away to Uni and I really miss her and find myself in an all male household! She is here this weekend, which is lovely. My middle son is at Uni doing art foundation and thankfully still at home this year. I'm enjoying watching the progress of his various projects. My youngest is in year 10 so is gearing up towards GCSEs (well, when he is not out skateboarding!)

The dog is as naughty (and mucky) as usual, but as the house is often empty now I wouldn't want to be without his company.


Work-wise it has been a bit of an up and down year. I've had a couple of exhibitions and some slow times, but I have been stitching recently as I have a stall at Spinningfields in Manchester with Makers Market this Saturday (14th November). I'll also be at Sefton Park Palm House in Liverpool for a Christmas extravaganza packed with beautiful handmade goods, delicious food and festive fun, on 28th and 29th November. (Details here : /www.facebook.com/Artisansinthepalmhouse/ )


I think I'll need tp wrap up warm, but I love doing these events, chatting to people about my work and hopefully supporting other makers by buying some Christmas gifts. There may also be a little cake consumed- just to help me keep warm :)

Hope you have a good weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment