Tuesday 25 September 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

This wet, windy, grey weather is doing nothing to improve my mood!

I'm feeling sad as my poor Dad continues to be very ill and each day is a struggle for him and my lovely Mum.

We take each day as it comes, but it is strange to be getting on with the normal, hectic, day to day life with this hurt tucked away inside.

I can still create a little....


...some brooches to sell at the next Ten Plus Textiles exhibition.

And I can still laugh a little....


"Really Mum, I didn't take the coals off the fire"

And the world keeps on turning.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you dad isn't well, keeping positive and busy will help you sweetie :) and your little dog will be a massive distraction for you! how cute taking coal off the fire, my 2 like to play with and unravel my balls of wool if I leave them laying around, your brooches are so pretty, clever you! take care of yourself sweetie

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new brooches, beautiful rich colours!

    I'm sorry to hear your family's having a tough time, it's horrible when someone you love is ill. Sending positive thoughts and hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete