I have been busy the last couple of days, spurred on by the days rushing on towards Christmas.
I made some little felt Matryoshka dolls as gifts for my son's teachers. These have faces drawn with pens and coloured pencils.
The dolls stocked in my shop have embroidered faces.
I wanted an unusual way to wrap them, so I set about making some gift bags from a recycled music score. I used rubber stamps and embossing powders to decorate the pages, then folded and stuck them with double-sided tape.
I used a "cropodile" to add eyelets to the top of the bag and I will thread some ribbon through the top and tie a bow to finish them.
I'm really pleased with the results and they look so much better than my usual gift-wrapping efforts!!